Name: Weimin Wang （王为民）
Research Professor in 985 project
Research Professor in 985 project, Institute of Quantum Electronics, School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,PekingUniversity, head of the research group of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Director of the R&D Center of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Innovation Institute of the School.
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science,
Beijing 100871 , China
Phone: 0086-10-62765830(o), 0086-10-62755054(lab)
Handset: 13601086934, Fax no. 0086-10-62755054
Home page: http://iqe.pku.edu.cn
Qichun County, Hubei Province,China
B.s.China University of Petroleum(1987.7)
Master The Institute of Porous Flow and Mechanics, Academy Sinica (1996.7)
Ph.D.Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Academy Sinica (2001.7)
Assistant researcher, The Institute of Porous Flow and Mechanics, Academy Sinica (1987.9-1996.7)
General Engineer, the Institute of Porous Flow and Mechanics, Academy Sinica (2001.9-2003.3)
Research Professor in 985 project, Institute of Quantum Electronics, School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University (2003.4-2012.5)
Director of Director of the R&D Center of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Innovation Institute of the School (2012.6-up to now)
Worker atSuzhou’s Electroplate Factory (Culture Revolution inChinajust finished, 1979.2-1979.9)
Magnetic field design of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Electronics for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Pulse Sequence of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Gradient coil of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, RF Coil design of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Petroleum core analyzing, NMR logging of Petroleum Well, etc.
Undergraduate courses: Experiment of Basic electronic circuit, Experiment of Communication Circuit.
Honors and Awards
Sun Yueq Science and Technology Award of Outstanding Youth by National Science and Technology development Foundation of China, 1998.
Advanced Individual Award for industry-university-research cooperation, 2013
1st award for Scientific and Technology advance, Chinese Academy of Science, 1990,
Award for Excellent Postgraduate Students, Chinese Academy of Science, 1993,
Award for Excellent Teacher, Peking University, 2000
Award of Motorola Excellent Teacher, Peking University, 2002
Fellow of Institute of Physics, UK, 2006
2nd Award of achievements of teaching, Beijing, 2010
Award of outstanding teacher, Beijing, 2015
1. Weinan Tang, HongyuSun,and Weimin Wang*, A digital receiver module with direct data acquisition for magnetic resonance imaging systems, REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS, Volume: 83,Issue: 10, 2012
2. Xiao Liang,Wang Weimin*, A radio-frequency source using direct digital synthesis and field programmable gate array for nuclear magnetic resonance, REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS, Volume: 80 Issue: 12, 2009
3. Weinan Tang, Weimin Wang*, A single-board NMR spectrometer based on a software defined radio architecture, MEASUREMENT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, Volume: 22, Issue: 1, 2011
4. Qi Feng,TangXin,ZuDonglin, Jin Zhe, Jiang Zhongde, Wang Weimin*, A hybrid optimization method for biplanar transverse gradient coil design, JOURNAL OF PHYSICS D-APPLIED PHYSICS, Volume: 40, Issue: 9, 2988-2993, 2007
5. Weinan Tang, Weimin Wang*, Highly Integrated Gradient Pulse Generator for Magnetic Resonance Imaging System, CONCEPTS IN MAGNETIC RESONANCE PART B-MAGNETIC RESONANCE ENGINEERING, Volume: 39B, Issue: 2, 59-63, 2011
6. Xu Yue, Wang Wentao, Wang Weimin*, Design of an interventional magnetic resonance imaging coil for cerebral surgery, CHINESE PHYSICS B, Volume: 21, Issue: 11, 2012
7. Jiang Zhimin, Wang Weimin*, A Method of Choosing the Optimal Number of Singular Values in the Inverse Laplace Transform for the Two-Dimensional NMR Distribution Function, CHINESE PHYSICS LETTERS, Volume: 30, Issue: 1, 2013
8. Jin Zhe, Tang Xin, Wang Weimin*, A method for shimming a permanent magnet with FEA, JOURNAL OF IRON AND STEEL RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL, Volume: 13, 423-426 ,2006
9. Meng Bin, Huang Kaiwen, Wang Weimin*, A novel radio frequency coil for veterinary magnetic resonance imaging system, CHINESE PHYSICS B, Volume: 19, Issue: 7, 2010
10. Wang Weimin*, Zhao Gang, Gu Changchun, Sui Mingqing, Experiment and application of NMR technology on cuttings, Petroleum Exploration and Development, 32(1), 56-59, 2005
11.Jin Zhe, Tang Xing, Meng Bin, ZuDonglin, Wang Weimin*, A SQP optimization method for shimming a permanent MRI magnet, PROGRESS IN NATURAL SCIENCE, Volume: 19,Issue: 10 , 1439-1443, 2009
12. Qi Feng, Tang Xin, Wang Weimin*, Shen Yifei, Liu Shaopo, Jiang Zhongde, A new simulated annealing method of designing NMR biplanar shim coils, PROGRESS IN NATURAL SCIENCE Volume: 16, Issue: 7, 747-752, 2006
13. Tang Weinan, Wang Weimin*, A low-cost multichannel spectrometer for magnetic resonance imaging, 5th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, Wuhan,2011.05.10-12
14. Wang Longqing, Wang Weimin*, Multi-objective optimization of gradient coil for benchtop magnetic resonance imaging system with high-resolution, CHINESE PHYSICS B, Volume: 23 Issue: 2,2014
16. 李睿，肖亮，王为民*，磁共振成像信号的数字化接收系统设计，波谱学杂志，26(3)， 359-368，2009
18. 孟小海,姜志敏,史京生,曲岩涛,王为民*. 二维核磁共振观测岩石润湿性. 波谱学杂志, 2012,Vol. 29(2), 190-200.
19. 曲岩涛，姜志敏，史京生，朱涛涛，孟小海，王为民*. 水驱油过程的核磁共振二维谱研究. 波谱学杂志, 2012 Vol. 29 (1): 51-59.
20. Tang WN, Wang W et al. A home-built digital optical MRI console using high-speed serial links.Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.2014 Aug 8.doi:10.1002.
21. 王为民, 叶朝辉, 郭和坤. 陆相储层岩石核磁共振物理特征的实验研究. 波谱学杂志, 2001年02期.
22. Wang Weimin. Multi-exponential Inversions of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Relaxation Signal.Science in China (Series A), 2001, 44(11).
23. Du Xiaoji, Wang Weimin. Design of Superconducting magnet for 1.5T Dedicated Extremity MRI System. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Volume: 24 Issue: 3, June 2014.